Saturday 19 September 2009

Tokio Hotel Rant.

Okay I am not really one for ranting about things online but I feel that Tokio Hotel's management has ignored England for long enough now, okay so I know England doesn't have the biggest Tokio Hotel fan base and many of the people turn their back on the music the guys do just because they are German (believe me it happens and I have had several arguments about it) but just because of that doesn't mean we shouldn't get album or single releases. We wouldn't be so bothered if we even got that but no we don't we don't get anything from them, and even the radio stations don't get their music to play.

I understand that they are concentrating on America and breaking into their industry but it is very frustrating when England was supporting them first, now some of you may be sat reading this thinking "Why is she bitching?" or "Tokio Hotel are stupid anyway" or "Not another lame blog about Tokio Hotel not coming over here" but that isn't the case I wouldn't care if they never came over here again as long as we got to hear there music and I don't mean through buying off of the German sites or listening to it through the Internet. If you wanted to buy a Avril album you wouldn't go to a Canadian website to get it would you? No you wouldn't you would walk into any music store and buy it, well guess what you can't actually do that over here with Tokio Hotel and that is what this rant is mostly about the lack of availability of their stuff to the UK fans is appalling and needs to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment